All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the tools and concepts of multivariate data analysis in a way that is understandable for non-mathematicians, this third edition includes new features such as a chapter on regression models. All the numerical examples are reproduced in MATLAB or R.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Karl Hardle is Professor of Statistics at the Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin and the Director of CASE - the Centre for Applied Statistics and Economics. He teaches quantitative finance and semi-parametric statistical methods. His research focuses on dynamic factor models, multivariate statistics in finance and computational statistics. He is an elected member of the ISI and an advisor to the Guanghua School of Management, Peking University and to National Central University, Taiwan. Leopold Simar is Professor of Statistics at Universite de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. He is teaching mathematical statistics, multivariate analysis, bootstrap methods in statistics and econometrics. His research focuses on non-parametric and semi-parametric methods and bootstrap techniques in statistics and econometrics. He is an elected member of the ISI and the past President of the Belgian Statistical Society.
- Author(s)Leopold Simar,Wolfgang Karl Hardle
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Out-of-print date12/03/2015
- Content Note396 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight813 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.