All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionA textbook for students of photovoltaic applications and renewable energy engineering. It features a set of technical appendices that provide essential equations, data sources and standards. It offers step-by-step instruction through semiconductors and p-n junctions; the behaviour of solar cells; cell properties and design.
- Author BiographyStuart R. Wenham, Martin A. Green, Muriel E. Watt and Richard Corkish all teach at the University of New South Wales Centre for Photovoltaic Engineering, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs, maps, figures, tables, boxes, index
- Weight657 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMartin A. Green,Muriel E. Watt,Richard Corkish,Stuart R. Wenham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.