All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only applied textbook in the market, Lomas et al cover the latest cutting-edge theory and research in the subject, providing students with the knowledge and tools necessary to apply positive psychology.
- Author BiographyDr Tim Lomas is a lecturer and module leader on the MSc in Applied Positive Psychology at the University of East London. Tim undertook an MA (Hons) and an MSc in psychology at the University of Edinburgh, and completed his PhD at the University of Westminster in 2012. He has published numerous papers on meditation, Buddhism, and masculinity. His first academic book, entitled 'Masculinity, Meditation and Mental Health,' was published by Palgrave MacMillan in Spring 2014. Dr. Kate Hefferon is a Chartered Research Psychologist, Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader of the Msc in Applied Positive Psychology at the University of East London. She is the author of several peer-reviewed papers, books and book chapters and has presented at conferences nationally and internationally on positive psychology. Her research interests include posttraumatic growth, resilience, physical activity and embodiment. Dr Itai Ivtzan is a chartered psychologist and holds a position as a Full-Time Positive Psychology Senior Lecturer in UEL (University East London) as part of the MAPP (Masters in Applied Positive Psychology) programme. In addition, he is the Programme Leader for the MAPP distance learning programme. Itai is also an Honorary Senior Research Associate in UCL. He published many peer-reviewed journal papers and book chapters and his main areas of research are spirituality, mindfulness, meaning, and self-actualisation.
- Author(s)Itai Ivtzan,Kate Hefferon,Tim Lomas
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementFirst
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.