All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to applied research, featuring original data and detailed case studies Applied Research Methods in Public and Nonprofit Organizations takes an integrative approach to applied research, emphasizing design, data collection, and analysis.
- Author BiographyMITCHELL BROWN, PD, is Associate Professor at Auburn University, Department of Political Science. Brown is Co-Director (with Kathleen Hale) of the Community Governance Research Project. KATHLEEN HALE, J.D., PD, is Associate Professor and M.P.A. Director at Auburn University, Department of Political Science. Hale is author of How Information Matters: Networks and Public Policy Innovation.
- Author(s)Kathleen Hale,Mitchell Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width179 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.91
- £6.23Trending at £8.14
- £27.74Trending at £29.59
- £8.09Trending at £10.18
- £5.99Trending at £6.39
- £25.19Trending at £28.87
- £9.94Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.