All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Durmus Ozdemir
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note113 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight654 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- 1.Collecting Data.- 2.Data presentation: Graphs, Frequency Tables and Histograms.- 3.Measures of Location.- 4.Measures of Dispersion.- 5.Index Numbers.- 6.Inequality Indices.- 7.Probability Theory.- 8.Probability Distributions.- 9.Estimation and Confidence Intervals.- 10.Hypothesis Testing.- 11.The chi2, F-Distributions and the ANOVA.- 12.Correlation.- 13.Simple Regression. Chapter 14.Multiple Regression.- 15.The Analysis of Time Series.- Appendix.
- Author BiographyDurmus Ozdemir is a professor in economics at Yasar University, Izmir, Turkey. He received his PhD degree in Macroeconomics from University of Leicester, England. He hold a PG degree from the University of Glasgow and BSc degree from Hacettepe University. Previously, he had worked for the University Of Sussex, England, Bilkent University, Ankara and Istabbul Bilgi University, Turkey Universite libre de Bruxelles (ULB), Belgium. More than ten years of his academic life is spent in Europe. Durmus is interested in Statistics, Growth, Trade, European Economic Integration, Macroeconomics, CGE and Structural Economic Modelling. He is a research associate at Economic Research Forum and an instructor and research fellow for the ECOMOD global economic modelling group where he involved in building several country models including the model used for the peace dividend for Greece and Turkey. He is edited several conference proceedings and published number of papers, books and chapters in edited volumes in his research area. He is currently a Jean Monnet Module Holder on European Political Economy and World Trade Organization (WTO) regional Trade Policy instructor for Central and Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the Caucasus Countries (CEECA). He is a project Evaluator for TUBITAK. He is also an advisor to the European Parliament on the issues of trade and economic relations between Turkey and the EU.
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.85Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £20.93
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.