All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 72-page guidebook provides an overview of the Applied Strategic Planning process and is written for members of the planning team, and other key people who need to be knowledgeable about the process. The guidebook encourages planning members to provide data for the planning process and to identify questions for further discussion.
- Author BiographyTIMOTHY M. NOLAN, Ph.D ., an organizational consultant based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, specializes in strategic planning, leadership development, creativity, and thinking skills development. He is president of Innovative Outcomes, Inc., as well as the Center for Leadership Excellence, Inc., and the National Center for Learning Excellence, Inc. As a commitment to the profession, Dr. Nolan recently created and serves as executive director of the Academy for Consulting Excellence, Inc. Author or co - author of thirty - seven books, he has written in the areas of leadership, strategic planning, organizational systems, and services marketing. He has served as executive director of National Centers for Learning Excellence, Inc., since 1968. From 1980 to 1988 he served as vice president for professional services at University Associates, now Pfeiffer, in San Diego, California. He has been an independent consultant since 1973, serving a wide variety of clients, ranging from new business start - ups to industry leaders. He works with for profi t, non - profi t, and governmental agencies. LEONARD D. GOODSTEIN, Ph.D ., is an independent consulting psychologist based in Washington, D.C., with considerable experience in facilitating the Applied Strategic Planning process. His research interests are in the infl uence of values and culture on organizations and in psychological assessment. He formerly was CEO and executive vice president of the American Psychological Association and CEO of University Associates (now Pfeiffer). He previously held a variety of academic positions, including professorships at the Universities of Iowa, Cincinnati, and Arizona State, where he also served as department chair. He is a frequent contributor to the professional literature, including the Pfeiffer Annuals . His most recent book, co - authored with Erich P. Prien, Individual Assessment in the Workplace: A Practical Guide for HR Professionals, Trainers, and Managers was published by Pfeiffer in 2006. JEANETTE GOODSTEIN, Ph.D ., a consultant and writer based in Washington, D.C., assists organizations in conducting a variety of research and analysis activities, focusing on needs assessment and program development and evaluation. She is co - author of Who' s Driving Your Bus?, a book on codependency in the workplace, and developed accompanying instructional materials and assessment instruments. She chaired the Board of Directors of International Voluntary Services from 1997 through 2002, a private non-profit organization dedicated to volunteer service in developing nations for nearly fifty years, and from 1997 to 2003 was a member of the board of the Washington, D.C., chapter of Young Audiences.
- Author(s)Jeanette Goodstein,Leonard D. Goodstein,Timothy M. Nolan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.14Trending at £50.13
- £33.00Trending at £60.00
- £34.69Trending at £40.45
- £39.99Trending at £41.21
- £9.78Trending at £10.99
- £16.04Trending at £17.47
- £15.90Trending at £16.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.