CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporates case studies that explore land use decisions on both public and private lands, and includes practical approaches and tools for land use decision-making. This book links ecological theory and principle with applied land use decision-making.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2001
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight793 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRichard Haeuber,Virginia H. Dale
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.