All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the ingredients of a truly successful training program? Excellent program design and motivated trainees play a critical role, without a doubt. But what turns a good program into a really great one is the person facilitating it.
- Author BiographyJOE B. WILSON, a VP of Richard Chang Associates, Inc., is a training consultant and instructional media producer with more than 20 years of international experience. He has a broad background in the development of video, print, and computer--based instructional programs--from needs analysis through design, production, implementation, and evaluation. His experience in project management, development, and delivery of training programs spans a wide range--from highly technical systems projects, to management/sales development, to Total Quality implementations.
- Author(s)Joe B. Wilson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/1994
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width179 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.23Trending at £50.45
- £24.46Trending at £28.50
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £15.90Trending at £16.55
- £8.84Trending at £9.66
- £5.98Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.