All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor beginning researchers, theory can be one of the most stimulating yet daunting aspects of academic work. This book provides new educational researchers with an accessible introduction to the process of selecting and applying theories in their own work.
- Author BiographyJeff Adams is Professor of Education at the University of Chester and Principal Editor of the International Journal of Art and Design Education. He is the author of Documentary Graphic Novels and Social Realism (2008) and co-author of Teaching Through Contemporary Art (2008). Matt Cochrane is Senior Lecturer in Education at Edge Hill University. He is a co-author of Teaching Science (2009). Linda Dunne is Senior Lecturer and Research Fellow at Edge Hill University. She is a member of the British Educational Research Council.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight360 g
- Width137 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJeff Adams,Linda Dunne,Matt Cochrane
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.