All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecess can be stressful for children on the autism spectrum. Since most of these children tend to function better in structured environments. In this book, the author offers teachers and parents helpful tips and strategies for structuring playtime so that children can get through this part of the day.
- Author BiographyCarol Gray has over twenty years of experience educating students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Carol initiated the use of Social Stories in 1991 and has written numerous articles, chapters, and books on the subject. She is a sought-after speaker in the United States and abroad. Carol is the director of The Gray Center for Social Learning and Understanding, a non-profit organization that serves people with ASD, and currently works privately with students, parents, and professionals in a variety of educational and vocational settings.
- Author(s)Carol Gray
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/1997
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Weight132 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.