All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the ways forward when working with those who have little or no speech, or limited comprehension of language, is to use music. This book clearly sets out tried and tested activities devised to promote the development of communication and social interaction at a fundamental level.
- Author BiographyMargaret Cork, BA Hons, has been developing interactive music since 1993. She has wide-ranging experience within special education, clinical services and community projects and is a freelance trainer and consultant.
- Author(s)Margaret Corke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Foreword byDave Hewett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.