All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionAn original and modern treatment of approximation theory for students in applied mathematics. Includes exercises, illustrations and Matlab code.
- Author BiographyNick Trefethen is Professor of Numerical Analysis at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of the Royal Society. During 2011-12 he served as President of SIAM.
- Author(s)Lloyd N. Trefethen
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/12/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.