Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mediterranean, Black, and Caspian Seas represent three fragments of the former Tethys Sea, and are thus of great interest to understanding the evolution of the entire region. This book provides an overview of the situation in the Ponto-Caspian with regard to the jelly invasions that have been perturbing the local pelagic ecosystems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/06/2004
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleNATO Science Series IV
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 35
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHenri J. Dumont,Tamara A. Shiganova,Ulrich Niermann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.