All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive manual and illustrated guide to native and naturalized vascular plants - ferns, conifers, and flowering plants - growing in aquatic and wetland habitats in northeastern North America. This work expands Norman Fassett's 1940 classic A Manual of Aquatic Plants , yet retains the features that made Fassett's book so useful.
- Author BiographyGarrett E. Crow is professor of botany at the University of New Hampshire. C. Barre Hellquist is professor of biology at the Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts.
- Author(s)C.Barre Hellquist,Garrett E. Crow,Norman C. Fassett
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note268 line illustrations, 1 map
- Weight1007 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.98
- £17.72Trending at £19.98
- £11.80Trending at £12.99
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £7.69Trending at £12.31
- £11.21Trending at £13.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.