All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a contemporary interpretation and defense of a much neglected proof for the existence of God offered by St Thomas Aquinas in De Ente et Essentia. The book establishes that Thomas is on firm ground when he concludes that there exists a single unique source of being from which all that is comes to be.
- Author BiographyGaven Kerr, OP is Teaching Assistant in Philolosphy at Queen's University Belfast.
- Author(s)Gaven Kerr
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight352 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.