All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how Arab Christians struggled to balance religious and nationalist identities in Palestine between 1917 and 1948. This title focuses on the relationship between Arab Christians and the nationalist movement in Palestine as the British Mandate unfolded throughout the first half of the 20th century.
- Author BiographyNoah Haiduc-Dale is Assistant Professor in the Department of History at Waynesburg University in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Noah Haiduc-Dale
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note10 b&w illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.