All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the Arab media's influence in shaping Arab public opinion and the western perspectives of the Arab world, this book addresses important questions such as: What is the relationship between media independence and credibility? To what extent do commercial interests and political influence affect Arab media? And more.
- Author BiographyThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- PublisherThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- Date of Publication08/09/2006
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationAbu Dhabi
- Country of PublicationUnited Arab Emirates
- ImprintThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine56 mm
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £8.91Trending at £9.98
- £9.02Trending at £10.53
- £8.36Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £7.09Trending at £9.34
- £5.64Trending at £7.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.