All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an analysis of Arab response to fascism and Nazism from the perspectives of both individual countries and the Arab world at large. This book problematizes and deconstructs the established narratives that assume most Arabs supported fascism and Nazism leading up to and during World War II.
- Author BiographyIsrael Gershoni is a professor in the Department of Middle Eastern and African History and Kaplan Chair for the History of Egypt and Israel at Tel Aviv University. He is the author of Dame and Devil: Egypt and Nazism, 1935-1940, volumes 1 and 2, and coauthor of Confronting Fascism in Egypt: Dictatorship versus Democracy in the 1930s.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note6 b&w photos, 20 line drawings
- Weight766 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine738 mm
- Edited byIsrael Gershoni
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.