All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first introduction to the field of Arabic sociolinguistics, this book discusses major trends in research on diglossia, code-switching, gendered discourse, language change and language policies in relation to Arabic.
- Author BiographyReem Bassiouney is Assistant Professor of Arabic Language and Linguistics at Georgetown University
- Author(s)Reem Bassiouney
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.