All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a professor of Arabic at Oxford University, this work aims at teaching Arabic using only the vocabulary in the Qur'an. The whole of Arabic grammar is covered in forty lessons. Each lesson is followed by exercises and a key to the exercises is available at the end of the book.
- Author BiographyProf Alan Jones has taught Arabic for many years at Oxford and is well known both for his knowledge of the Arabic language and for his work on the Qur'an.
- Author(s)Alan Jones
- PublisherThe Islamic Texts Society
- Date of Publication29/09/2005
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Islamic Texts Society
- Weight885 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £26.01Trending at £31.88
- £18.45Trending at £19.99
- £22.05Trending at £22.90
- £15.80Trending at £22.85
- £11.72Trending at £12.18
- £13.99Trending at £21.59
- £27.59Trending at £30.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.