All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on examples from Britain and beyond, this title explores the procedures used in archaeology travelling over the whole process from discovery to publication. It intends to be a companion for a newcomer to professional archaeology - from a student introduction, to first practical work to the first responsibilities for producing reports.
- Author BiographyMartin Carver specialises in the archaeology of early Medieval Europe and field archaeology in all periods. He was a free-lance archaeologist from 1972 until 1986, when he was appointed professor and head of department at the University of York. Since 2003 he has been editor of the journal Antiquity.
- Author(s)Martin Carver
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/12/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note42 black & white tables, 50 black & white halftones, 50 black & white line drawings
- Weight907 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.27Trending at £26.30
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £10.16Trending at £14.49
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
- £6.48Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.