CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)James Garrard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleThe Archbishops of Canterbury Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Andrew Chandler
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface; Introduction; Winchester and Oxford; The Diocese of London; Early years at Canterbury; The reform of the Church; The Oxford Movement; The 1840s; Conclusion; Primary Sources; Index.
- Author BiographyJames Garrard is Canon Precentor of Ely. He was Denyer and Johnson Student of the University of Oxford from 1991-1992 and was awarded a doctorate in 1992 for a thesis on Archbishop Howley. He was ordained in 1994. He has published several articles and reviews in the areas of Church history and liturgy and contributed to the 3rd edition of the Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.