All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArchery is a fast growing sport. This edition covers all of the essentials needed, from how to string the bow to learning basic shooting technique. It also includes expert tips for choosing, adjusting and maintaining archery equipment as well as recommendations for using accessories to improve their accuracy.
- Author BiographyTeresa Johnson received USA Archery's 2010 Coach of the Year Award and has coached recreational and competitive youth and adult archers since 2007. She is a level 4 US National Training System (NTS)-certified archery coach and was a compound and recurve competitor before turning to coaching. Combining her love of archery with her passion for communications in her job, she served as the press attache for the U.S. archery team at the 2012 Olympic Games. She also was project coordinator for Archery (Human Kinetics, 2013), edited by USA Archery.
- Author(s)Teresa Johnson
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication27/10/2014
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 115 black & white halftones
- Weight367 g
- Width254 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.