All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume critically examines the contributions and the legacies of the key figures who played a role in helping to design European monetary union.
- Author BiographyKenneth Dyson is a Fellow of the British Academy, a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society, a Founding Fellow of the Learned Society of Wales, and Research Professor in European Political Studies at Cardiff University. His research interests encompass the European state, German policies and politics, comparative and international political economy, and the EU. His recent publication States, Debt, and Power: 'Saints' and 'Sinners' in European History and Integration (OUP, 2014) won the UACES Best Book Prize. Ivo Maes is Senior Advisor at the Research Department of the National Bank of Belgium and a Professor, Robert Triffin Chair, at the Universite Catholique de Louvain, as well as at ICHEC Brussels Management School. In 2003, he was a member of the Committee for Institutional Reform of the West African Monetary Union. He has been a visiting professor at Duke University (USA), the Universite de Paris-Sorbonne and the Universita Roma Tre. He is the Chair of the Council of the European Society for the History of Economic Thought.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight622 g
- Width169 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byIvo Maes,Kenneth Dyson
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.