All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToronto - the largest and one of the most multicultural cities in Canada - boasts an equally interesting and diverse architectural heritage. This book tells a story of the significant changes in domestic life in the first forty years of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyAlla Myzelev is Visiting Assistant Professor, SUNY Geneseo, USA.
- Author(s)Alla Myzelev
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 57 b&w illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.