Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- Description* Provides an overview of the history of European and American architecture and design, using both historical and contemporary sources. * Brings together the best scholarship on the subject, creating a new canon for teaching purposes by introducing a thematic approach.
- Author BiographyAbigail Harrison-Moore is Lecturer in the History of Art and Museum Studies in the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies, University of Leeds. She is the author of Architecture: The Key Concepts (2006). Dorothy C. Rowe is Senior Lecturer and Programme Convener of Art History at Roehampton University. She is the author of Representing Berlin: Sexuality and the City in Imperial and Weimar Germany (2003).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/03/2006
- Series TitleBlackwell Anthologies in Art History S.
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight1132 g
- Width189 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAbigail Harrison-Moore,Dorothy Rowe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.