All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Alabama Slammer to Zoot Suit Riot, Architecture of the Shot is your fun and informative guide to 75 perfectly crafted shots and shooters. Become the master of the shot and let's get this party started!
- Author BiographyPAUL KNORR is an author and former bartender who has shaken, stirred, and layered more shots than he cares to remember and loves to share his knowledge with others. When he's not drinking or writing about drinking, Paul enjoys the outdoors and hiking and is an avid amateur nature photographer. MELISSA WOOD is an illustrator, designer, and architectural aficionada who pored over Charles Addams' and James Thurber's cartoons as a child and dreamed of one day illustrating a book of her own. Melissa has three terrific children and makes a wicked Bloody Mary.
- Author(s)Paul Knorr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note(Fully illustrated with 75 2-colour illustrations)
- Weight370 g
- Width133 mm
- Height185 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melissa Wood
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.