Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Arctic is now experiencing some of the most rapid and severe climate change on earth, with far-reaching consequences. This volume addresses a number of central topics including our understanding of the role of the Arctic in the global climate system.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- Series TitleAtmospheric and Oceanographic Sciences Library
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHans-Werner Jacobi,Peter Lemke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.