All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for beginners and advanced users, this easy-to-follow book begins with the basics of the Arduino platform and systematically leads readers through projects ranging from a blinking LED light to devices like game controllers and phones.
- Author BiographyMartin Evans is a professional developer and a lifelong electronics enthusiast. He presented an autonomous obstacle avoidance robot at the 2010 Edinburgh Ruby conference and is currently building Arduino based underwater ROV.Joshua Noble is a creative technologist based in the Pacific Northwest who works with smart spaces and tools for creativity. His internet presence can be found at thefactoryfactory.com or on twitter at @factoryfactory.Jordan Hochenbaum is an artist whose work explores new interfaces for musical expression and creative interaction. His work can be found at www.flipmu.com.
- Author(s)Jordan Hochenbaum,Joshua Noble,Mark Sproul,Martin Evans
- PublisherManning Publications
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManning Publications
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight620 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Pagination346 pp
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.30
- £8.50Trending at £9.64
- £30.00Trending at £32.78
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £13.43Trending at £13.80
- £22.99Trending at £25.52
- £11.83Trending at £12.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.