All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleKonzepte des Lehrens und Lernens
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefigures and tables
- Weight240 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byKlaus Beck,Klaus Breuer
- Table Of ContentsContents: Klaus Breuer/Klaus Beck: Preface: Cultures of Vocational Education and Training - Jan Johansson/Torsten Bjoerkman/Marita Olsson/Mats Lindell: Qualified Vocational Education in Sweden - a New Form of Post-secondary Education - Geert Devos/Jef C. Verhoeven: In Search of 'Good practice' in School Self-evaluation: An Exploratory Study in Secondary Schools - Anu Raeisaenen: Education and Training of Vocational Sector - Object of External Evaluation in Finland - Stan McHugh/Marie Ena Walsh: Assessment in Vocational Education and Training in Ireland - Orsola Fornara/Stefano Volpi: The Integration of Educational, Vocational and Labour Market Systems in Italy: an Evaluation - Peter den Boer/Elly de Bruijn/Truus Harms: Integrating a flexible, transfer oriented experiment into regular Dutch VET, has it worked? - Klaus Breuer: Evaluation of Authentic Assessment in Vocational Examinations: Approaches within the German Dual System.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Klaus Breuer and Klaus Beck are professors at the Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz, Germany. They both teach vocational and economics education within the department of Law and Economics. The study program qualifies for the level of the 'Diplom-Handelslehrer'. This is a prerequisite for working as a professional teacher or trainer within the German Dual Vocational System.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.