All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAristotle's De Anima was the first systematic philosophical account of the soul and its faculties.
- Author BiographyRonald Polansky is Professor of Philosophy at Duquesne University. Editor of the journal Ancient Philosophy since founding it in 1979, he is the author of Philosophy and Knowledge: A Commentary on Plato's Theaetetus, and co-editor of Bioethics: Ancient Themes in Contemporary Issues.
- Author(s)Ronald M. Polansky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.