All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a new craze sweeping the knitting world. Arm knitting is the fun way to make a gorgeous, chunky-knit scarf in only 30 minutes, using your arms instead of knitting needles. This book shows you how easy it is to whip up simple and stylish scarves, cowls, wraps, and capes.
- Author BiographyMary Beth Temple is a freelance writer, author, designer of both crochet and knit patterns, teacher, podcast host and all-round yarn enthusiast.
- Author(s)Mary Beth Temple
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 122 photographs
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.