All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a framework for understanding the international relations of armed groups, including terrorist organizations, insurgencies and warlords, which play an important role in the international system. This book also provides fresh insights into debates about sovereignty, non-state actors, new wars, counterterrorism, and counterinsurgency.
- Author BiographyAnthony Vinci has a PhD in International Relations from the London School of Economics.
- Author(s)Anthony Vinci
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.