All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the challenges facing the newly independent states of the former Soviet Union in controlling and monitoring military-related exports now that border controls and the movement of sensitive items are so much harder to regulate.
- Author BiographyGary Bertsch is the University Professor of Political Science and Director of the Center for International Trade and Security at the University of Georgia. He is co-author of U.S. and Japanese Nonproliferation Export Controls (1996) and International Cooperation on Nonproliferation Export Controls (1994). Suzette Grillot is Assistant Director and Senior Research Associate, also at CITS, University of Georgia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/1998
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGary K. Bertsch,Suzette R. Grillot
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.