Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1862, Thomas Wentworth Higginson was commissioned as a colonel to head the first regiment of emancipated slaves. A Civil War memoir written by an abolitionist, this text is the stirring history of the first regiment of emancipated slaves formed to fight in the Civil War.
- Author Biography<b>R. D. Madison</b> is a professor of English at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. He has edited several volumes of military and naval history, including William Bligh and Edward Christian's <b>The Bounty Mutiny</b> for Penguin Classics.
- Author(s)Thomas Wentworth Higginson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/1998
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitlePenguin Classics S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/10/2001
- Weight152 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Volume editorRobert D. Madison
- Introduction byR.D. Madison
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.