All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
About this product
- DescriptionApplying Merleau-Ponty's figured philosophy to discussions the work of Paul Klee and Cy Twombly, Kaushik offers an original view of artwork. As the first sustained treatment into the relationship between art and language, this is an important contribution to Meleau-Ponty's philosophy and scholars of aesthetics.
- Author BiographyRajiv Kaushik is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Brock University, Canada.
- Author(s)Rajiv Kaushik
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- Series TitleBloomsbury Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.