All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the story of art in contemporary global culture while holding up a mirror to our society. This title features political and cultural transformations of the early 1980s that are developed a era of accord between communist states and western-style economics.
- Author BiographyPeter R. Kalb is the Cynthia L. and Theodore S. Berenson Professor of Contemporary Art at Brandeis University where he teaches modern and contemporary art history. Before preparing Art Since 1980 he was the revising author of the Fifth Edition of H.H. Arnason History of Modern Art and the author of High Drama: The New York Cityscapes of Georgia O'Keeffe and Margaret Bourke-White. His scholarship addresses issues in twentieth- and twenty-first-century art and criticism and he serves as the Boston-based corresponding editor for Art in America.
- Author(s)Peter R. Kalb
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note300 illustrations, 175 in colour
- Weight1740 g
- Width220 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.