All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArt Therapy around the world is under increasing pressure to become more evidence-based . This book reviews the art therapy research and explains the research process. It links research with the development of clinical guidelines and describes the knowledge and skills needed to demonstrate efficacy.
- Author BiographyAndrea Gilroy is Programme Area Director for Arts Psychotherapies at Goldsmiths College, London.
- Author(s)Andrea Gilroy
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.16
- £8.68Trending at £10.28
- £14.08Trending at £13.95
- £6.92Trending at £7.26
- £8.83Trending at £8.93
- £16.99Trending at £23.86
- £15.32Trending at £19.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.