All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £75.70Trending at £79.90
- £33.99Trending at £58.49
- £14.70Trending at £18.07
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £10.89
About this product
- DescriptionA resource on art therapy. It features illustrated examples, exercises, and case studies on how art therapy works and how it can be used in health care and mental health counseling. It shows how art therapy can help your patients express and understand emotions, deal with trauma, relieve stress, and manage grief.
- Author BiographyCathy A. Malchiodi is a licensed art therapist and clinical counselor. She is the editor of Art Therapy: Journal of the American Art Therapy Association and the author of Breaking the Silence: Art Therapy with Children from Violent Homes.
- Author(s)Cathy Malchiodi
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleSourcebooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.