All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited book documents how the field of art therapy is taking shape as both a profession and a discipline across Asia. It explores how art therapists in the East are assimilating Western models and adapting them to create unique and inspirational new approaches that both East and West can learn from.
- Author BiographyDebra Kalmanowitz, MA, RATh, is a registered art therapist (UK), a Research Postgraduate of the Department of Social Work and Social Administration, and a Honorary Clinical Associate of the Centre on Behavioral Health, University of Hong Kong. She has worked extensively in the context of trauma, political violence, and social change. Debra is the co-author of The Portable Studio: Art Therapy and Political Conflict: Initiatives in the former Yugoslavia and South Africa and the edited book Art Therapy and Political Violence: With Art, Without Illusion. Jordan S. Potash is a registered and board-certified art therapist and licensed creative art therapist in the USA. He is a teaching consultant and expressive arts therapy coordinator at the Centre on Behavioral Health, University of Hong Kong. He is a past chair of the Multicultural Committee of the American Art Therapy Association and a member of the faculty at The George Washington University. Siu Mei Chan has a Master's degree in social work from Hong Kong Baptist University, as well as a Master's degree in art psychotherapy from Goldsmith's College, University of London, UK. Siu Mei works clinically as an art psychotherapist for children and adolescents with emotional and mental health difficulties in the Boys' and Girls' Clubs Association of Hong Kong and is the vice president of the Hong Kong Association of Art Therapists.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note54 black and white
- Weight489 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDebra Kalmanowitz,Jordan S. Potash,Siu Mei Chan
- Foreword byShaun McNiff,William Fan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.