All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe practice of walking to a sacred space for personal and spiritual transformation has long held a place in the British imagination. This book examines the intersections of the concept of pilgrimage and the visual imagination in Britain from the years 1790 to 1850.
- Author BiographyKathryn R. Barush is Assistant Professor of Art History and Religion at the Graduate Theological Union and Jesuit School of Theology of Santa Clara University.
- Author(s)Dr. Kathryn R. Barush
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Pilgrimage, Religious Travel and Tourism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 85 b&w illustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Simon Coleman,John Eade,Dr. Dee Dyas,Jas Elsner
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.