All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vibrant introduction to producing colourful pictures in felt.
- Author BiographyMoy Mackay was born in Edinburgh in 1966. Since graduating from Glasgow School of Art with a BA (Hons) degree in Design, she has lived and worked as a full-time artist in the beautiful Scottish Borders, which are the main source of inspiration for her work. Moy's 'paintings' are created by replacing paint, as a medium, with merino, and combine traditional felting techniques with a fine art application. By using this medium in this way, she has created a very personal and innovative approach to visual expression. Moy exhibits her work at galleries throughout the UK and, recently, in the USA.
- Author(s)Moy Mackay
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour
- Weight562 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.06
- £1.99Trending at £2.19
- £2.65Trending at £2.94
- £9.72Trending at £9.92
- £1.85Trending at £3.54
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.99Trending at £2.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.