All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for educators, this guide focuses on the variety of art produced by the complex cultures that flourished in what is known as the Middle East during a vast period between about 8,000 BC and 650 AD.
- Author BiographyKim Benzel is Associate Curator and Sarah Graff and Yelena Rakic are Assistant Curators in the Department of Ancient Near Eastern Art, and Edith W. Watts is Museum Educator in the Department of Education at The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Edith W. Watts,Kim Benzel,Sarah Graff,Yelena Rakic
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 black-&-white illustrations + 75 colour images
- Weight980 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 3 Posters
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.10Trending at £62.07
- £21.98Trending at £22.92
- £19.93Trending at £21.86
- £11.70Trending at £12.14
- £8.95Trending at £9.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.24
- £5.99Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.