All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering advice on how to perform the techniques used by creative watercolourists, this book goes further by also explaining the why and when aspects of using these critical skills. It exhaustively covers the best uses of light and shadow, colour values, mixing custom colours, applying washes and understanding shape.
- Author BiographyLou Bonamarte has won numerous awards for his watercolours and is the founder of Connecticut's Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts. Carolyn Janik, who has studied with Bonamarte for five years, is the successful author of 15 how-to books and has received critical praise for her ability to translate technical information into prose that is easily understood and fun to read.
- Author(s)Carolyn Janik,Lou Bonamarte
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight1116 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.