All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures messages from spirit in which the author gives a description of the afterlife and its multiple planes of existence. This book challenges Spiritualist assumptions at the time and was instrumental in the founding of the spiritual organisation called The White Eagle Lodge.
- Author BiographySir Arthur Conan Doyle, DL (22 May 1859 - 7 July 1930) was most noted for his stories about the detective Sherlock Holmes, which are generally considered a major innovation in the field of crime fiction, and the adventures of Professor Challenger. He was a prolific writer whose other works include science fiction stories, historical novels, plays and romances, poetry, and non-fiction. He was also one of the most ardent campaigners of his day for the acceptance of Spiritualism, and the author of several books on the subject.
- Author(s)Arthur Conan Doyle,Colum Hayward
- PublisherWhite Eagle Publishing Trust
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLiss
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Eagle Publishing Trust
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.