All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the stunning scenery of Arthur's Seat and Holyrood Park and learn the history and legend surrounding this ancient landmark.
- Author BiographySTUART McHARDY is a writer, musician, folklorist, storyteller and poet, and has lectured on many aspectes of Scottish history and culture. A prolific author, he has published several books including A New History of the Picts, Tales of Edinburgh Castle, The Quest for the Nine Maidens, On the Trail of Scotland's Myths and Legends and the Edinburgh and Leith Pub Guide. DONALD SMITH is a storyteller, playwrite, novelist and performance poet. Born in Glasgow, he has worded in theatre and literature in Scotland since the 1970s. Donald is a founding director of the Scottish Storytelling Centre, founding director of the National Theatre of Scotland and first chair of the Literature Forum for Scotland.
- Author(s)Donald Smith,Stuart McHardy
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleJourneys and Evocations
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.