Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.76
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £5.25Trending at £7.04
- £21.99Trending at £24.20
- £24.88Trending at £36.46
- £16.32Trending at £18.76
- £4.84Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionNigerian art has long been sought after by art collectors in France. Accompanying an important exhibition in Quebec, The Art of Nigeria in Private French Collections explores Nigeria's rich artistic production through a collection of beautiful works selected by exhibition curator Alain Lebas.
- Author BiographyToyin Falola is an eminent Nigerian historian and history professor in the Department of African Studies at the University of Texas. A speaker and author, he has published many book and articles on the history and culture of his country. Helene Joubert is Chief Curator and Director of the African Heritage Unit at the Musee de Quai Branly in Paris and a specialist on the Yoruba and the arts and peoples of Nigeria. Alain Lebas is a collector of primitive art and Curator of the exhibition that this book accompanies. Alexandre Espenel is the author of a major book on Igbo sculpture. Hughes Dubois is a renowned art photographer.
- Author(s)Toyin Falola
- PublisherFive Continents Editions
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFive Continents Editions
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight2038 g
- Width247 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Photographs byHughes Dubois,Alain Lebas
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.