All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe theme of this book is that security is not just about defence from external attack, but embraces the protection of identity and values which cultures regard as important, and which they may regard as worth fighting for. It examines Asia Pacific security from the perspective of the values and identities of China, Japan, the Koreas and the USA.
- Author BiographyLeszek Buszynski is Professor of International Relations at the Graduate School of International Relations, International University of Japan. He has previously been with the Strategic and Defence Studies Centre at the Australian National University, Canberra, Australia, and the Department of Political Science at the National University of Singapore. He has published extensively on Asia Pacific security issues.
- Author(s)Leszek Buszynski
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Security in Asia Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.