All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to put together Asia and the developed world in the subprime crisis context and to combine macro and micro analysis to draw lessons from it. The crisis has valuable lessons for the dergulation of China's insurance industry, which is seen as the 'goldmine' in the future of global financial development.
- Author BiographyCHI LO is an economic strategist and head of investment research at a major asset management company based in Hong Kong. His previous roles include China Director Research at HSBC, Asian Chief Economist at Standard Chartered Bank, Economic Advisor at the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation, and senior research positions at blue chip investment banks and regulatory bodies in North America, the UK and Asia. In 2000 and 2006, he was enlisted as a member of the International Who's Who Professionals. Mr Lo has written several books on Asian and Chinese economic transformation and highly acclaimed research publications in international media and periodicals. He has taught applied economics, macroeconomics and banking and finance at various universities in Asia and North America, and at international seminars such as the Asian Development Bank and United Nations conferences.
- Author(s)Chi Lo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/09/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight315 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £4.31
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.41Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
- £9.30Trending at £9.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.