All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.99Trending at £16.67
- £8.35Trending at £10.12
- £24.99Trending at £26.81
- £6.41Trending at £6.54
- £9.49Trending at £12.88
- £10.48Trending at £11.39
- £8.00Trending at £9.64
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrating how Asian-Americans have both defined and been defined by electronic technology, these 13 essays critically examine the intersections of the contemporary discourses of race, ethnicity, gender and technology in mainstream media, including novels and film.
- Author BiographyRachel C. Lee is Associate Professor of Women's Studies, English, and Asian American Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles. She is the author of The Americas of Asian American Literature. Sua-ling Cynthia Wong is Professor of Asian American Studies and Ethnic Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. She is the author of Reading Asian American Literature.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2003
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note10 colour illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRachel C. Lee,Sau-ling Cynthia Wong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.